On January 9, 2019, GT Solutions International LLC and Eden’s Song LLC entered into a Memorandum of Understanding to grant GTSI the Exclusive Distribution of all current and future products designed by Eden’s Song and it’s Founder Daniel Ouzts.
Mr. Ouzts and Eden’s Song have designed, patented and brought to life the Green BEIST, which is short for Bag-less Event Ice System and is a highly insulated, mobile container for 1,200 lbs. of Event Ice targeted for Stadiums, Arenas, Ballparks, Racetracks, Festivals as well as Military applications and Sports Medicine for the Health and Safety of Athletes potentially suffering from Heat Stroke.
The Green BEIST requires No Electricity to maintain ice for over a week and Eliminates the need for One-Use Plastic Bags.
GT Solutions International LLC also provides a number of solutions including AccountMate ERP, Microsoft Office 365, CRM, Skype for Business, SharePoint and Enterprise Resource Planning / Financial solutions to help our clients effectively manage their businesses and data.
George Bergmark is a strategic financial manager as well as a Georgia Tech industrial & systems engineer, with a 30-year career in Fortune 500 energy and financial & business controls management.
In his capacity at GT Solutions International (GTSI), Bergmark consults with clients in choosing methodologies, and represents software that enables them to start small and grow big, maintaining real-time awareness of their costs, systems and processes.
Bergmark honed his skills early on at Coastal Corporation (now Kinder Morgan) where he served in a number of roles including director of project economics in refining, marketing and supply, and worked as a refinery controller among other key roles. Subsequently, he served as corporate controller of ASRC Energy Services, a $540MM international services company.
In those capacities, Bergmark:
- Developed and installed a project tracking system to control capital projects
- Installed inventory, movements, product balance and charge and yield reporting
- Discovered and corrected a significant internal weakness saving hundred of thousands of dollars
- Developed a uniform planning and reporting system utilizing IFPS for the refining, marketing, trading and transportation group of companies
- Was responsible for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and internal control policies
- Coordinated internal and external Audits performed by KPMG
- Restructured division and corporate finance and accounting groups to align with Oracle E-Business Suite and business unit focus
- Implemented web-based uniform planning and financial reporting system utilized by all levels of management resulting in on-time and accurate information using Infor MPC
- Coordinated foreign and domestic acquisition proposals, due diligence and economic analysis
As an entrepreneur, Bergmark has helped a diverse portfolio of clients in a wide range of industries reach their goals. He has led his clients in tracking their expenses, cash flow, implemented information systems, routed out corruption through standardizing SOPs, analyzed and developed strategic plans to streamline operations by evaluating workflows and balancing workloads, orchestrated due diligence for expansion, applied change management to effect training for client staff, and drawn up plans for exit strategies, acquisition, and next generation management.
George is on the Board of Advisors of the Gathering of Angels, a member of the FENG (Financial Executives Networking Group), President of the Georgia Tech Letterwinners Club, and has recently been a member of the American Society for Quality, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP). He is past Vice-Chair for International Business of the Sandy Springs Perimeter Chamber of Commerce and Past-President of the North Springs Foundation. George is also an Eagle Scout and was Scouting and Venturing Scout Leader.